MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Labels: circle lenses, FOTD
♥ CHAIGYARU @ 1:57 AMAw you make a great puppy look!! :D Soooo cute~ :] Love your lip color!
By fuzkittie, at July 1, 2009 at 3:10 AM
Cute look! I want circle lenses too!!
By Edna, at July 1, 2009 at 3:41 AM
Totally adorable!♥
I was thinking of buying the Honey Wing lenses, but now I'm unsure...
The Ash Wing lenses look gorgeous on you!*-*
By ✿Ji✿, at July 1, 2009 at 3:45 AM
Sooooooooooo soooooooo adorable! I LOVE the sweater in the first few photos. Where did you get it? The lenses look great too!
By , at July 1, 2009 at 7:54 AM
you are so beautiful! i love your eues!
By KRYSTAL, at July 1, 2009 at 11:20 AM
i really like your hair color!
By Chomfifi, at July 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM
omg i luv your hair and eyes, so pretty!
By , at July 1, 2009 at 11:57 AM
I joined this blog because it showed up in Google when I typed white hair.
I like the posts because it helps with makeup tips, which admittedly help me use it; but frankly... your style has heavy influences in Ganguro.
In fact, I would not be surprised if you moved here after being one for so long and found your style was really absurd in the western world... which logically caused you to mix it with real American style.
It's almost like the Otaku in America; acting like complete psychos that think they know everything about Japan... until they go there in the Pikachu bus and find that Otaku in Japan is really a derogatory word that can be compared to calling someone a idiot.
Both countries have mindless fanatics feeding on misconceptions of the other country, and it's people like me that stand back, laugh and ridicule the whole concept.
I guess being something your not has it's benefits as you clearly have the skills of a real makeup artist; so keep up the good wor... umm... hobby?
It's not work if you enjoy it...
By , at July 1, 2009 at 1:53 PM
i love!! really cute puppy eye look :]
By kawaiikao, at July 1, 2009 at 5:31 PM
Hey hunny wow you are seriously a doll you are so adorable !!
I feel the same way; I was actually cleaning my room today and their were so many clothes that I wanted to throw out but ughhh it's so hard :x haha maybe having a garage sale to sell my clothes would be a good idea ... hehe
great post :)
By Karen, at July 2, 2009 at 2:11 PM
The hair color looks great on you with the makeup! ;)
Totally suit you! Btw, thanks for entering my contest! <3
By , at July 3, 2009 at 10:52 PM
aww, your puppy look is so cuteeeee :)
By izumi, at July 5, 2009 at 6:01 AM
CHAIGYARU
GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.