MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shopping at Fashion Nation + lipglosses!

Shop Nation is the retail extension of Fashion Nation, where the Fashion Nation Girls continue their quest to champion the local and regional fashion scene. 


It is a Singaporean-based shop which has just opened! Girls from Fashion Nation (Dottie and Stephie) launched this shop as an "extensions" of their fashion blog Fashion Nation! I love the fashion pieces there! If you've never heard of Fashion Nation, you can check out their blog or there's a magazine preview I found here.

On another topic, I am desperately seeking the perfect (if there is such a thing) pale pink lippie! I have just ordered the Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in Groove which is supposed to be the NARS Turkish Delight dupe!
 
I also purchased Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze, Continuous Pink 525
 
I can't wait til these items come but since I'm in Australia, the island in the middle of nowhere... they may take some time.. but thats okay! I'm used to the wait! :D

Labels: ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 7:48 PM

14 secret lovers:

oh those nude lip colors look very cute;
i was wondering what's your major ??

By Blogger Karen, at June 14, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

omg a dupe for turkish delight!! thanks =D

By Blogger KRYSTAL, at June 14, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

Yay for the dupe :)

By Blogger Edna, at June 14, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

Pale pink lips=love!♥

By Blogger ✿Ji✿, at June 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

oOooo nice :) tried to use concealer then a pink lipstick/gloss? or mac creme d'nude + gloss? works really well :D

By Blogger izumi, at June 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Thanks for sharing lipgloss dupes. I'm always up for a bargin. hehe. Hm...I might even give these a try. =)

By Blogger Sassy J'adore, at June 14, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

thank you for your add

By Blogger LovelyKimi, at June 14, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

i LOVE turkish delight. its my fav lip gloss!

By Blogger Lynnie, at June 15, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

you look so cute! right out of a magazine =D

By Blogger MiuMiu, at June 16, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

thanks so much for following you have an awesome blog too, im going to follow you back :)! oz looks cold but you're nicely wrapped warm ^^ i could never pull off light hair like you!!

By Blogger ♡ Nic Nic ♡, at June 16, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

hello ^_^
its vicky from miko.foolish-art.com. I buy my hair extensions from R&C Studio (its inside summit arcade, next to AKA cosmetics and opposite catalog). Because I'm a regular there, I could get 10 pieces for $80 and they're 100% human hair (good quality). They usually last 4 months for me.

I don't know how much they charge if you want them to do it for you since I always get my friend to put on the extensions for me. I reckon get a friend to do it for you and save yourself money, haha.

Goodluck!

By Blogger kyuurei, at June 16, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Im so lovin the lipgloss :D

By Blogger FrenchKiss, at June 17, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

What girl isn't obsessed with yummy lipgloss!! and how lovely are YOU and your blog!!!!

By Blogger Kimberly, at June 17, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Love love those glosses you got. i want to try the nars one too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 18, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010