MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Thursday, June 25, 2009

Requested! Namie Amuro Inspired Look Tutorial
Hey loves!
I've just finished my exams and free to do all the tutorials I've been meaning to do! I got a request from Missy! to do this look:-

 
Namie Amuro from August Edition of Vivi


I went ahead and made my own version of this look creating a very bare and wearable nude pink on the eyes, with emphasis on the eyeliner, and a dusty rose glossy pink on the lips. I loved the process of creating this tutorial! It was so fun! So thanks to Missy! for requesting this gorgeous look.
I don't usually wear such naked make up, especially with emphasis on the eyeliner. I would almost normally always go out with false lashes so this look was slightly tricky for me. I had to be a little less dramatic!! haha!

Well, here's my take on the look.
 
with these lips




Ofcourse it didn't turn out the same as my skin tone is different and my hair colour obviously is different! haha, but I think it still looks pretty cute :)

TO DO: I received my Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipgloss so I'll be posting a swatch on all the pink lipglosses I've gotten! Gotta love nude pink lips :)

I went out last weekend and just had a quick look at the uploaded photos on facebook. The photo is taken with a mobile phone, but since we were at a club, the colours looked pretty decent. However, I was so so so shocked to see that my hair was this light! I almost don't look asian!
And I'm seeing regrowths already! GRRRR.

I've had a few queries on what colour hair I have.. so I thought I'd post up the answers :)
Because I dyed my hair at the hairdressers, from what I know is that I've bleached my hair about 3 times on the top and probably 4 on the bottom. If you watch my latest video you'll see that the bottom layer is a lighter blonde.
The top half of the head is toned with a light ash blonde (Wella 6b mixed with 8o) is what I overheard! And the bottom is platinum blonde. If you would like to go darker, I recommend you work your way up instead of bleaching your hair since it's very very damaging. 
If there's anything I can help you with, please leave me a comment or send me an email.

PS. I've now added a picture of my CS 88 palette with alphanumerical positions, so when you're watching my youtube videos, please refer to this picture! Hope it makes things alot easier!

 See you girlies soon xo

Labels: , ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 4:30 AM

14 secret lovers:

Awww I love the make up!♥

By Blogger ✿Ji✿, at June 25, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

Nice effect ^^
I love Namie Amuro, she is so beautiful <3

By Blogger Julia, at June 25, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

Very soft and pretty makeup!! :D

By Blogger fuzkittie, at June 25, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

such a dainty look! very pretty :)

By Blogger aquaracer, at June 25, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Very cute look! I love bright pink lippies! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 25, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

be my date for IMATS! haha

By Blogger Elizabeth, at June 25, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Very pretty and youthgul look. (:

xoxo

By Blogger Claire, at June 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

i honestly think your hair color is ok :D

By Blogger Kaz, at June 26, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

thank you soo much for doing this! it looks great! i'll be trying it tomorrow for sure :)

By Blogger Missy!, at June 26, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Adorable look! You look so pretty! ^___^

By Blogger Sofie, at June 27, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

wow august issue is out already!?
i like the pink look on you, very sweet

By Blogger MiuMiu, at June 29, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

i love this look on you! super pretty! :)

By Blogger izumi, at June 29, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

That natural makeup looks good and your hair does look freakin blonde, love it!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Goodgrief your skin is flawless!!! WOW

By Blogger Unknown, at July 1, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010