MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Labels: FOTD, gyaru, hair, haircut, OOTD
♥ CHAIGYARU @ 9:52 PMYou are sooo beautiful!!!! I love your hair! Hey did you do your phone?! WOW it is amazing... and I thought my phone looked kawaii!! Yours is like MEGA KAWAII! LOL... I love the chunky roses! My phone is still underconstruction.... I also hate it when the dye burns my scalp... I want it to be washed out right away cause I am a weakling lol..
By M. Uson, at June 11, 2009 at 10:06 PM
i love your hair too! :) seriously, you got a twin?
By Liz, at June 11, 2009 at 11:00 PM
LOVE the hair!!!! You look like you came straight outta a Japanese magazine.
By fuzkittie, at June 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM
owwwhhh..i missed my blonde now..but here..in my hometown..people will give u some kind of looks if we were blonde.
By Unknown, at June 12, 2009 at 12:02 AM
aww i love your hair~~ it's so cute. color & style <3
By pankeke, at June 12, 2009 at 12:41 AM
wow...love the color!! but isn't your hair fried from the bleaching and all that coloring?? i remember when i bleached...omg...never again...=)
By Cherrielantern, at June 12, 2009 at 2:38 AM
you are sooo beautiful and adorable
i see that you can pull any look; but this new blond looks FABULOUS on you
also; the bow ring is super cute they sell them here
http://www.maxandchloe.com/fulldetails/4173/32,36
hope i helped :]
By Karen, at June 12, 2009 at 5:01 AM
i love the color on youuuuu :) so pretty!
By izumi, at June 12, 2009 at 5:04 AM
omgoshh ur so PRETTTTTY!! o__o;; it looks really great on ypu!
By , at June 12, 2009 at 5:16 AM
Love your new cut! it so cute!!
MMM Smirnoff ice...used to be my favorite before I turned 21! I really liked the black label!
By Edna, at June 12, 2009 at 5:16 AM
lovely hair! And I love how you and your twin dress alike!
That's a lot of Smirnoff... lol just having 1 smirnoff would make me yack though. Everything else I can hold it really well. Just Smirnoff that my body doesn't like lol!
By noone, at June 12, 2009 at 6:54 AM
i like ur hair and your new bangs!
By girllovemac, at June 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM
love the new hair! esp the color!
By Chomfifi, at June 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM
Love your hair! The bright color flatters your skintone a lot. ;)
By , at June 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM
Great! You look fantastic!
I love your face and your haire ^^
XXX
Julia
By Julia, at June 12, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Looking super gorgeous dear! You hair is stunning and the whole yuo are! XD Oh... I love your animal print scarf! Me wants it haha XD
By Sofie, at June 12, 2009 at 10:41 PM
soooo nice! i am scared to color my hair!!! hehehe i have no idea what i want to do to it. whether i want to put caramel and blonde peekaboo highlights in... hmmm.
this is gawgeous! lovely
By , at June 13, 2009 at 2:12 AM
Nice photos hun!
Haha gotta luv Smirnoff Ice!
Stay Beautiful ;)
xoxox
By RonetteB, at June 13, 2009 at 3:37 AM
love your face! haha and your sexy hair! gorgeous doll!
By Whitney & the full effect, at June 13, 2009 at 2:26 PM
oh and please let me know if you ever want to do a swap (if you see anything on my sale page let me know)- because I am interested in some etude stuffs!!
By Whitney & the full effect, at June 13, 2009 at 2:30 PM
You're so pretty & I love your blog! <3 new follower here :)
By Dana Yoshimizu, at June 13, 2009 at 7:24 PM
Awww your hair looks amazing!♥
By ✿Ji✿, at June 14, 2009 at 10:48 AM
you so beautifull <3
By LovelyKimi, at June 14, 2009 at 7:49 PM
That color looks great on you!
By Emilita, at June 15, 2009 at 3:03 AM
Your are really pretty & I love your hair, the fringe too
your blog is so cute
Hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥
By Mama Bee Simple, at June 15, 2009 at 10:46 PM
love your hair, you definitely look like a doll!:)
By , at June 16, 2009 at 11:39 PM
I lovee your hair colour!!!!!
By Ally, at June 17, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Your hair color looks amazing it goes with you really well. I love love itt!! Pretty face!
By , at June 18, 2009 at 4:24 PM
It's very pretty... You tempted me to do this colour now... Like Fuzkittie said you just look like walk out straight from Jap magazines...., Suit you really well...
By Unknown, at June 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM
CHAIGYARU
GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.