MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Friday, May 15, 2009

Quick Update
Tired from doing assignments since and staying up late studying (and playing iphone games).. so here I am.. trying to act as bright as I can.
Oh, and advertising for the Nissin Seafood Cup Noodles I ate for lunch :P



This is just a quick update, so no photo editting or anything..

I have a problem when it comes to my lunch break. I crave.. to go to Priceline (equivalent to CVS in the US). I just feel like I NEEEED to go! =X
So after I slurped up my cup noodles, I went off to the shops and saw a sale on almost all the brands! Probably an after-sale for Mothers Day!
I hauled the Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation in Light 5 (Creamy Beige), Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in 02 Natural and some random blush (Australis Allure Powder Puff Brush) I picked up for $2.99! The total came to about $30? Cheap as :D I love bargains.

Labels: ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 3:32 PM

6 secret lovers:

Gorgeous as usual!

I am presenting a blogger award to you for being so sweet! Check my blogga, muahs!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 15, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

what a beauty! you are too pretty!!! <3

By Blogger ♥ Nehs ♥, at May 16, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

beautiful!

By Blogger KRYSTAL, at May 16, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

to cute! love your hair!i'm following you btw!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 17, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

you are sooo cute :)

AND OMG, i know what you mean about priceline!!! i am always there!! it's burning a hole in my wallet! i used to go there nearly everytime i worked, and i spent over $600 over the 3 month period i think (and i got like $30 credit in the mail for spending that much) and that really made me stop! i mean, $600?! LOL

hey, whereabouts do you live? LOL ... i read your last post which said you were at AUBURN for mother's day! i used to be westie too, i used to live in LIDCOMBE hahahaha

By Blogger ANGE, at May 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

I love the earings.. i just got some similar ones and Im always wearing them!!

By Blogger Tali, at May 18, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010