MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Sunday, May 31, 2009

A man, not a boy
Ok, I need to rant!!!

I found this on Nira Chan's blog and I totally feel her. I wish I had a man to rely on, someone I could depend upon, someone I could lean on...

I want a man, not a boy. ♥

a man who knows how to appreciate the things I do for him.
a man who pampers me with something that money can't buy
a man who knows his mistakes and try to make it right.
a man who can be my pillow whenever i need someone to lean on.
a man who knows when to give in and let down his pride.
a man who'd communicate, listen and respond
a man who respects me, my family and his.
a man who enjoys what life has to offer.
a man who can say yes or no instead of 'anything'.
a man who won't keep me waiting though the day or night.
a man who (at least) try figure out what's going on inside me and resolve it.
a man who help the relationship work when it gets tough
a man who'd never lay his hand on woman
a man who works hard and planning well for his future
a man who is motivated
a man who takes responsibility for his actions
a man who gives me freedom that I need.
a man who loves me with no doubts.

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 9:32 PM

12 secret lovers:

I totally agree!!!
Thanks for sharing this. =)

By Blogger Sassy J'adore, at June 1, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

totally agree<3
thanks for sharing!

By Blogger Unknown, at June 1, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

yea it's great how just changing the brightness in a photo can change so much!

Thanks for sharing the poem. I need a man too... That's what my grandma says, she doesn't like that I'm single for so long LOL

By Blogger noone, at June 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

all men should be this way ha ha... i'm new to following your blog so i hope you don't mind ^ ^ take care ~~

By Blogger pankeke, at June 2, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

AMEN SISTER! haha =P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 2, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Hmmm... do men like that still exist? ;p

By Blogger Bijin Blair, at June 2, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Agreed...

Ah yes I know that, I had to repierce some of my piercings as well, but now they're kind of "old" they don't close as fast anymore!^^

By Blogger ✿Ji✿, at June 4, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

P.S
I tagged u for an award sweetie. =)

By Blogger Sassy J'adore, at June 4, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

thats all true. if only all guys were really that genuine!

By Blogger Dirt On The Rocks, at June 5, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

I tagged you on my blog pretty :)

By Blogger Liz, at June 5, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

yea...i agree =]

btw im following you hehe i love ur videos and blog

your so pretty!

By Blogger ilovepink, at June 5, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Amen, girlfriend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010