MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Thursday, May 14, 2009

First YOUTUBE video! :D :D Please Subscribe!!
zOMGGGGGGGG!

I went ahead and did my first video on YOUTUBE! I felt so embarrassed when I was talking to the camera, and my mum kept coming in and out of my room! I sound so different so what I thought I sounded like!
I really should be doing my assignment but heyy, I decided to do this for you girls instead! :D



Also, I received another package today from Ebay! It's my BUMPITS! For those who don't know what it is, it is basically a hair accessory which lifts up your roots, giving you more volume on your crown area! The wonderful Ebayer also wrote me a little message explaining why postage takes so long to get to Australia from Hong Kong, etc. She was really sweet!! ♥♥♥


And my BUMPITS!

I ripped off the packaging right away as per usual! And tried it on! It really did make my hair so HUGE :D I love it to bits!

front view
back view

close up

Labels: , , ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 1:36 AM

13 secret lovers:

Awww thanks hun! I really want to try those bumpits, they look great and I love that hair style :)

By Blogger Cupcake Couture, at May 14, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

Yay alien head!! xD That's what I call those styles, but I love them, hahaha.

By Blogger fuzkittie, at May 14, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

The bumpits makes your hair style look great! ;)

Liked your video! I'm still not ready for a video myself, hehe... too shy. :p

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 14, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

That bumpit is great!! looks very good on you! and don't worry about your voice everyone hears themself differently then other people do! great vid as well ^^

By Blogger $ouLphate, at May 14, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

Yay for your first YT video :)

Bumpit looks awesome in your hair !

By Blogger Edna, at May 14, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Wow it works a miracle, yay bump it and your nails are so nice!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 14, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

hello girlie, yup i love beauty blogs, thanks 4 following me as well, also ty 4 informing me bout my profile, i updated it already....c u around!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 14, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

That hair thingamajing looks really cool! o.o Looks.. Kinda difficult for me xD

And I love your accent! XD You are so cuuute!

By Blogger Sofie, at May 14, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Your hair looks so cute!
I keep debating whether or not to get the bumpit, and you make me want to get it :)

By Blogger Dana Yoshimizu, at May 15, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Your hair looks so cute!
I keep debating whether or not to get the bumpit, and you make me want to get it :)

By Blogger Dana Yoshimizu, at May 15, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

it looks really cute on you! i know it's kinda a pain to put my hair up like since it's thin. i ought to give that a try.

By Blogger pangie, at May 16, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

yay love this I've wanted to see a review for AGES!

By Blogger Bucca, at May 18, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

That looks so cute, I just got my bumpits and I don't really know how to work them :(

By Blogger Aspiring Domestic Goddess, at May 26, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010