MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

EYEKO!
Photobucket

Hellooo beauties!!
Firstly, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the lovely comments you have all left for me :) I feel really loved ♥
Secondly, thanks to all my followers! You beauties are the reason I keep blogging!

I got my Eyeko package!! :D :D
I love the packaging! So so so adorable!

The 3 in 1 Eyeko Cream wasn't as great as I had imagined it to be. It gave me a glow, but it was also very drying. I don't know.. I think I have to experiment with it abit more though! I know heaps of girls love it, so I'm gona have to use it abit more.
I also have Revlon Skinlights, which I don't use often. I'll make a comparison between the two once I finish off my readings for my assignment due on Friday :P


The Most Freaking Exciting Thing I got in the parcel was this:

I absolutely adore adore adore adore it. I cannot stress how good it was. One coast was all I needed and my eyelashes were volumious and lengthy. I always wear false eyelashes but today, I walked out of house without my false lashes! I'm going to make a review on it tomorrow!! :)

I made a little video on a blue smokey eye look but I'm not entirely satisfied with it and editting a video is so troublesome! haha. Can anyone give me any tips on using Windows Movie Maker or any other problems?
Here's a sneakpeek of the look I made. I wasn't too satisfied with the photos I took either.. so don't expect too much!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love ya all!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 10:31 PM

8 secret lovers:

Wow lots of Eyeko goodies!! Hehe you look sooo cute~

By Blogger fuzkittie, at May 12, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Eyeko packaging is so cute :) I like your look

By Blogger Edna, at May 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Yay for Eyeko!! i heard great stuff about this product. :D You are so pretty! Love your eyes! So big and nice :)

By Blogger Iyah Love, at May 13, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

The makeup looks good!

By Blogger  yishyene, at May 13, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Thank you beautiful! Love the eye makeup and you have such beautiful eyes!

By Blogger Unknown, at May 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Pretty eye look!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 13, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

I just ordered the Eyeko cream... the packaging is adorable and I need a new eye cream, so what the hell.. lol
Anyway, love your blog, I'm following!

By Blogger Cupcake Couture, at May 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Hey girl~
Lovely blog. =) You look very pretty. Thanks for the review on the Eyeko product. I luv ur accent. I wish I had one. hehe. I have yet to make a video myself.
I'm going to follow your blog. =)

By Blogger Sassy J'adore, at May 14, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010