MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Labels: blush, contour, giveaway, highlight, youtube
♥ CHAIGYARU @ 11:36 PM
Hello chaigyaru!!
Thank you for the kind offer!
I've already paid for it so there's no point in me looking at swatches lol...
I love your layout, the little commenting icon is adorable!
By Bijin Blair, at May 30, 2009 at 2:10 AM
Sorry, I'm so blind!!! I bought Power not Mute LOL. If it doesn't trouble you, I'd love to see how it looks like on your lips. Thanks and ignore my first comment LOL
By Bijin Blair, at May 30, 2009 at 2:12 AM
Yay, thanks for the info :)
By Edna, at May 30, 2009 at 3:00 AM
Awwww thanks for the heads up and its so cute that you're figuring out your blog name! =]
By , at May 30, 2009 at 3:15 AM
hey thanks for stopping by! nice blog you have going on yourself.
thanks for following.
By im done, at May 30, 2009 at 3:32 AM
You are welll Cute!
Thx soo much 4 following...
...followed rite back!
xoxo,
Shirley
By Unknown, at May 30, 2009 at 6:07 AM
you are sooo cute babe :)
By ANGE, at May 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM
thanks for those face charts :) you're super pretty! love your odango hairstyle xD
By izumi, at May 30, 2009 at 3:20 PM
OMGOSH!! CLairsonic!! I have been lemming for this for sooo long! :D
By Iyah Love, at May 30, 2009 at 5:15 PM
LOVE YOUR BLOG! and girl I love your hairstyles! <3<3
By , at June 1, 2009 at 2:36 AM
CHAIGYARU
GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.