MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Thursday, April 23, 2009


I just moved desks at work and am no longer near anyone else! Got a whole little corner to myself because my boss told me I don't need supervision! :D
I love work.


Last year I applied for a receptionist role (dying for a new job) cause my old position was underpaying me and treating me like shxt. And so, when I was interviewed for this position, I was really hoping to get the job. Funnily, during the interview.. they offered me a better position. It wasn't something I would have been looking for, or particularly interested in.. but I'm so glad I took it.

My boss and my ex-supervisor, who were interviewing me at the time told me that my personality suited this PR/Marketing much more than the average receptionist position. For some reason, during interviews, I'm usually very open about myself. I explained in detail to my current boss exactly why I had wanted to leave my old position and joked around as well. Considering I have a fairly large amount of work experience, I have been to many many interviews before and I am no longer scared of being open and talk to my interviews, emphasizing on my strengths.

Well, starting off as a PR/Marketing Assistant, to now, without a supervisor, I'd proudly call myself the PR/Marketing Manager.

Ironically, this is what I do with my MAC at work.

I just love love love the special effects of the PhotoBooth! :D

Yesterday, I skipped work because I've got way too much university work to do.. okay, I lie. Because I scored a birthday voucher to Parasailing! I've never been up so high in the sky before (other than sitting in an aeroplane)... I felt.. so... cold. lol. But it surely was an amazing experience and a lot less dangerous than I thought it would be. I would do it again, any day.


Photobucket
The beautiful parachute

Photobucket
Up up and away

Photobucket

Followed by some scenic shots from up there

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bye Parasailing! See you again next time! :D
Photobucket

Labels: , ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 4:03 PM

2 secret lovers:

congrats on your success at work!! Hehehe, no supervision is the best! :P

By Blogger fuzkittie, at April 23, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Ooh, parasailing looks so fun! I want to do that someday. :0)

By Blogger Julienne, at April 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010