MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter ^^
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Photobucket

Hope you all had a great easter break :)

On Easter Friday, I had a bush walking day with my parents and their friends. No other kids my age were there, so I was hanging out with 14-18 year olds playing very fun card games... such as, snap. We headed up to Kuring-gai National Park and walked up and around the tracks for about an hour.
WHERE I WAS BITTEN BY A BLOOD SUCKING, UGLY LOOKING LEECH!
Those who have never seen a leech before, its a green/black slug with no legs and sucks out blood from people =S
I EVEN googled a picture!

It sucks people's blood with it's teeth and if you try to pull it off forcefully, it will cling onto your skin and rip your skin off. An alternative method is chucking a whole 1kg bag of salt on it.
One of the uncles there kindly pulled off the leech for me. The slug pulled onto my skin for a few seconds and then let go =S
It was GROSS. Now, there are about 3 holes on my skin and itches like crazy.
Afterwards, Mr. N came to pick me up and we headed down to a "surprise" dinner. I was too tired to care and fell asleep in the car until I woke up to see my bitch's street name.

*Surprise!
We were the first ones to arrive at my "so-called surprise birthday-party-again"
This time, we weren't in our sailor costumes, rather our bummy, trackies, pyjamas....
One of the couples gave me a massive wine glass as a present and I was nicely asked to scull a whole cupful of Midori and Pineapple. Luckily, it's my favourite drink :D
The night was eventful with drawing on the boy's faces with eyeshadow and mascara, to a "Battle of the Sexes" by playing Charades. I had an awesome night.

The following day, me and Mr. N decided to have a quiet night and went out to a very "homey" Korean restaurant. The food was very very clean and "clear", but the entrees were delightful.

Photobucket

Photobucket
beef and vegetable hotpot

Photobucket
Our seven yummy entrees

Photobucket
Korean dumplings

Photobucket
Bulgogi with rice

Today, taking advantage of the fact that it's uni holidays, Mr. N and I went out to watch Race to Which Mountain. We were feeling lazy, so we went to our local cinema, and gees, horrible mistake. There were kids behind us kicking and chattering.. pulling my hair and knocking the chairs. I hate kids.

Oh, a registered parcel also came today and I got my pink EyeCurl II! :D It's the best thing alive!

Photobucket
It's a heated eyelash curler but instead of it yanking onto your lashes, it just touches it from under your upper lashes and gives you a shape of 45 degrees, rather than 90! :D
I love it! And ofcourse, it's pink! lovelove.






Labels: ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 6:39 PM

2 secret lovers:

Eww, that leech looks so gross, but the food - deelish! =)

By Blogger Julienne, at April 16, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

OMG! That is insane. AAAAAH~ Stupid Leech!

By Blogger mszcheysser, at April 17, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010