MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eyeko + Grapeseed Oil
Guess what? The cheapest, just got cheaper!

Eyeko products, known for being cute and cheap is having 25% off with code "discount25". Also, when you give them my Ambassador Code "E2556", you get a free gift! It can't possible get any cheaper, can it? Oh, and it's free international shipping too!

The Infamous Eyeko Cream (35ml) is a 3 in 1 - highlighter, moisturiser and eyecream! It has abit of shimmer in it, which gives you that bright and awake look! I've seen great reviews on Makeupalley and other various blogs and now for US$8 + 25% discount, you get the cream + free gift + free shipping!

I can't wait 'til I receive mine! Eyeko has been featured all throughout magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Marie Claire, InStyle, etc...(http://www.eyeko.com/press_page.php) and is definitely a legit website!

Grapeseed Oil
I dropped by Woolworths today to pick up a bottle of Grapeseed Oil. Grapeseed Oil is actually used in many facial and body skin care products, and is well known for its anti-aging effects.

The oil is made by cold-pressing the grape seeds after producing wine. It contains polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants - and as we all know, antioxidants can help us slow down the visibility of aging signs! Using this oil will keep your skin moisturised and actually prevent breakouts and pores from clogging up!
I've also noticed that alot of korean cosmetic/shower products have grapeseed in their ingredients!

Benefits
Anti-aging affects promoting skin elasticity and slows down aging signs
Clears up acne scars
Prevent pores clogging up and breakouts
Repairs sensitive skin around the eyes
Shrinks varicose veins

Uses
Massaginggg :) as it relieves tired and stressed out bodies
Cooking ofcourse! & Salad dressings!
Skin Moisturiser + Eyecream + Night Cream
Fading Stretch Marks
Make up remover
Oil Cleansing Method - along with Castor Oil

I just used the Grapeseed Oil with Extra Virgin Olive Oil to remove my makeup and it left my skin smooth as ever! The best thing about it is that, without rubbing your eye area, your make up comes right off!

Remember
You must use a hot/warm face towel to wash off the oil. Cold water won't wash it off!

I'm going to test the Grapeseed Oil as an eye-cream for a week or two, and let you guys know how it goes!

xox

Labels: ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 10:09 PM

5 secret lovers:

Hmm the grapeseed oil looks great!!

By Blogger fuzkittie, at April 30, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Janice, I want to punch that bear in the face.

:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 30, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Pretty new layout! The eyeko cream is really nice and shimmery~ I forget I even have it sometimes though. :( I should dust it off and give it some loving, hahaha.

And my doggy is a cross between maltese and poodle, lol. He just looks really huge because I haven't cut his afro and he looks soo scruffy in that picture. haha. I realized that after I posted that entry and now he's got a nice rounded head! =)

By Blogger Julienne, at April 30, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

yay! i love the new layout babe :)

and i have never heard of grapeseed oil before! is there any difference with buying it from a supermarket and a health store, or are they the same thing??

By Blogger ANGE, at May 2, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

what a steal from eyeko..
free international shipping?! smashing

so how is the grape seed oil doing?
care to review?
so far i hav only experimented loccitane -grape range for the body
and aesop for the skin

By Blogger stellarvixen, at May 30, 2009 at 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010