MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Sunday, March 8, 2009

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love!
Hi!

I've totally neglected the blog! Don't hate me! :)
I've just signed up for Nuffnang Australia after seeing it on Xiaxue's blog so I decided I can't neglect you guys :)
I'm at BBI's house at the moment watching him play "Runes of Magic". He's so addicted to the game he wants to use "real money $" to buy "diamonds", which are the currencies used in the game! How much of a game freak is he?

I even took a picture just for proof! :D

See the other monitor he has? He's thinking of putting the two together so that he has a larger screen and so he can play warcraft on one of the screens, and ROM of the other. Crazy boys? Are other of your boyfriends out there a game freak too?


Anyways, I've been sick all week, even skipped work on Friday because I was almost going to have a blackout in the shower. I hate getting sick. Rant Rant Rant.

Leave you girls with a couple of photos I haven't yet uploaded from the past few months! I'd had some crazy moments...

Dinner and dessert at our two favourite restaurants!
Freshly steamed ginger and milk and a red bean ice with green tea icecream
PhotobucketPhotobucket

BBQ at a girlfriend's place + Beaching at Manly Beach
Caught in action! ....where the pups decided to sneak a little quickie right in front of our eyes. Not too sneaky now is it?
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And although horny, he's the most adorable thing in the world....
Photobucket vs Photobucket

Then we have the McDonald's cheese burger patty challenge
Photobucket... but it doesn't stop there.. a further SIXTEEN patties was competed with that night, but dear Mr.McDonalds manager would not let us take anymore photos. "Apparently, no photos were allowed in the restaurant".. but we knew better. They did not want evidence that they had sold such a burger, as it was extremely unhealthy and could cause death from overdose of fat."


P.S Anyone from Sydney going to QDance?

Labels: , ,

♥ CHAIGYARU @ 7:18 PM

8 secret lovers:

LOL overdose of fat! Hahaha, that's a lot of patties!!

The doggy... "although horny" is still very adorable, yes, hahahaha.

Haha, my bf is not into games at all.. thank goodness. :P

By Blogger fuzkittie, at March 9, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

holy crap that's a huge burger! That ice cream looks so good to me right now.. my bf is also a gaming freak :p

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 9, 2009 at 3:46 AM  

Heyy! Are you new-ish to blogging? Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me a comment. I have an obsession with anything cute, and I use the stickers for swapping and writing cute notes to my blogger babes. =]

By Blogger PaperedLove, at March 9, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

Heyy thanks for stopping by my bloggy :] Your dog is adorable haha. I'm glad my dog rarely humps stuff!

My boyfriend is a huge gamer too, and I hear him and his friends talking about games ALL the time! I hope you don't have to go through that haha.

and holy cow!! that is a huge burger.. @_@

By Blogger Julienne, at March 9, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

haha is that passion flower? my favorite is final fantasy xD love their black sesame and coconut.. >_< i live in an apartment at maroubra.. haha you? im jeanice , janice! nice to meet u hehe

By Blogger pandablush, at March 11, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Hi Janice - randomly came across your blog and I love it :)

I'm from Sydney too - you do look kinda familiar to me LOL

Great to see another SYDNEY blogger

By Blogger ANGE, at March 12, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

wow 6 patty burger!! gurl.. u r crazy But its really makin me hungryyY!! lol cute blog u got n thanks for droppin by mines xoxo

By Blogger FuN and MakeUp, at March 13, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

ahhhhhh GREEN TEA ICE CREAM!!!! RED BEANS ON TOP? OH GOSH YUMMY~!

By Blogger Whitney & the full effect, at April 11, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010