MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Saturday, January 24, 2009


Today was a very very very hot day. I went to uni sweating like crazy, but took a cardigan with me incase it got cold in the classrooms. What a stupid idea. -_-""
During class, Julia sms' and askes if I want to go dinner tonight, so we decide to go to their favourite Musashi. I just don't get why they always go there when the line is super long and the food isn't super great or cheap.....
Anyway, after dinner, we walked around for abit, bumped into Ranald, Pat, Jase, Helen, James and Chris Tran. *awkwardness. Helen ignored me as usual but did the casual wave. Who would think we're best friends. Maybe I should stop calling you that too.

Being the big eaters they are, we started sniffing for dessert. We went to LNC but it was too packed out so eventually went to Y2K where we bumped into Phil, Daniel and Edwin for a little chat. I got a Passionfruit BLACK TEA and it was super sweet and gross.
No photo today, wasn't in the mood but I just say, it wasn't a bad night for a double date :P

N is playing dota with Jackson at the moment so I'm up waiting for him. Doing my usuals - updating myself on blogs, vogue and emails.

On my mind: N was really sweet today. It's been a long time since he's sent me a random sms. "When are you coming home? I miss you already"... I couldn't help but smile :) Loving you long time <3
♥ CHAIGYARU @ 12:53 AM

0 secret lovers:

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010