MOVED TO CHAIGYARU.COM
Tuesday, December 16, 2008


White Water Rafting was great yesterday! I actually didn't mind getting wet and it was actually really fun! Best of all was going with the girls from work :)
I'm reallly going to miss Gen.

After white water rafting, we headed back to Narrabeen to visit Gen's new place. On the way to Narrabeen from Penrith, Gen rebelliously overtook Adam.......... resulting to us missing a turn off the highway and getting lost. We didn't have a GPS with us and only Adam did, so being infront of his car, didn't help us much.
Eventually, we drove all the way back down to Collaroy, where we then headed back up to Narrabeen from Gen's old place.
The whole trip was fun though, I was being the DJ of the car and controlling the ipod, and we were all singing along :D

When we got to Gen's place, I played with her cat, Puma, and then went to take a shower to get ready to go to Fion's birthday. It was so refreshing to take a shower after feeling so dirty from the rafting!*
At about 6.30, Adam drove me and Jasenka down to Milson's Point and we trained it back to Central where baby picked me up and drove me down to King St for dinner at Kingsley's Steakhouse. Although everyone was constantly telling me how great the steak was there, I tried the Waygu Rump and I must say, it's so overrated?
I did not think it was anything special at all, and infact, my stomache is hurting today -_-!@?

Anyhow, during dinner I had a really good chat with the highschool girls. We brought up so many memories, so many past moments.... i love the girls.
Sometimes I wish we could go back to highschool.... and live our good old days. <3

I had a nightmare last night about baby and for some reason, this nightmare.. I'm pretty certain... has come up more than once already. I wonder what it's trying to tell me?
♥ CHAIGYARU @ 9:48 AM

0 secret lovers:

Post a Comment





profile
CHAIGYARU
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

GYARU INSPIRED BEAUTY BLOGGER. FINANCE STUDENT. 21 YEARS YOUNG. PERFECT HEIGHT AT 160CM. NEITHER UNDER NOR OVER WEIGHT. CRAZY NUDE LIPS LOVER. LONG FAKE LASHES. BLACK BLACK EYELINER. 3D DECO GEL NAILS. 9 PIERCINGS WITH 3 CLOSED UP. VOLUMINOUS HAIR LOVER. MED/LONG ASH-BLONDE HAIR. CIRCLE LENS. SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS.

chaigyaru reads:
JULIA <3

asian beauty blog
janice man
agrivelt
angelababy
michelle phan
fuzkittie
vogue forums
himehood
le midget
wendy cheng
shasha xue

chaigyaru shops at:
sasa
strawberrynet
yesstyle
ebay
etsy
strapya
forever new

TAG ME

ShoutMix chat widget
credits
all to joei :D
images from flickr
every picture is specially cropped out,
then put together to form a collage :D
featuring; japanese toys. bento's. blythe.

rewind
  • June 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • March 2010